Monday, May 11, 2009

Lost in space

I wrote this HUGE entry that totally disappeared on me! Blogger never ever does that...and I really don't have the time to re-write it so I'll just make a list of things I've done lately.

- I signed up for the Mergozzo double Olympic triathlon. Once you've paid the cash it's a done deal and makes it all the more real.

- My swimming and biking is going really well, my running sucks as usual but I'm trying to keep a positive attitude and leave the preparation to Piero. He can figure it out. One good thing that happened running - wise was the other day I did a 60' bike + 5 x 1km run, rec.2 and my fastest 1km run was 5'05" - I haven't run that fast since 2006 so I guess I suck a little less than I think.

- The hot weather has hit this side of the world. Spring was practically skipped over and we went straight into summer. I love running around in sandals, but I hate running in the heat. I also have to start planning out when to run: early a.m. or late p.m. - this until the end of september...

Bye for now!

No comments: